ad:tech London 2011, which is taking place on September 21-22 at the National Hall, Olympia! The show will be here before you know it, and you want to make your plans early to take advantage of the best that the event has to offer. Many people are speculating that the market is right for London to become Europe's "Silicon Valley," and with the digital world going global, it's important for digital marketers, advertisers and other experts to become familiar with the European market.
Some of the top digital media professionals in the UK, Europe and the United States will be converging on ad:tech London 2011. The list of featured conference speakers confirmed for the show reads like a Who's Who of digital minds:
• Julie Meyer, CEO, Ariadne Capital
• JP Rangaswami, Chief Scientist and Head of BT Voice, BT
• Mark Kelleher, Head of Technology, Marketing & Audiences, BBC
• Jonathan Tavss, Digital Marketing Strategist, Twentieth Century Fox
• Miguel Moreno, Interactive Marketing Manager, Coca-Cola
And that's just the tip of the iceberg! If you want to attend ad:tech London 2011, make sure you go to http://www.ad-techlondon.co.uk/ to learn more about the show and upcoming events throughout the world from ad:tech.
- Richard Manfredi