Only Marketing Jobs, the niche job board for UK marketing, media & advertising professionals, has retained its title as Best Specialist Job Board at the National Online Recruitment Awards (NORAs).
Now entering its second decade, NORA 2011 continued the tradition of recognising outstanding achievement within the online recruitment sector.
Only Marketing Jobs was particularly praised for the development of its social networking communities.
Commenting on the success, Only Marketing Jobs co-founder, Simon Lewis, said: “We are thrilled to once again be recognised for our efforts to modernise the job board proposition. The recruitment industry is in the midst of considerable evolution and the adoption of contemporary demands is crucial to the success of those in it. Being viewed as the best specialist job board by such a prestigious occasion as the NORAs indicates we are on the right path.”NORA chairman, Stephen O’Donnell, described the Best Specialist Job Board category as the “most competitive” of all, in which Only Marketing Jobs triumphed over seven other coveted finalists: Creative Pool, Jobs Go Public, Women in Technology, British Medial Jobs, Prospects, Executives on the Web and Gradcracker.
NORA finalists were determined from more than 28,000 public votes.
Only Marketing Jobs (http://www.onlymarketingjobs.com) is a premier job board and community developer within the UK marketing, media and advertising industry. For more information contact Simon Lewis on 08452 011552 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only Marketing Jobs scoops another prize
- Marketing job board scoops 3rd industry prize
- Only Marketing Jobs scoops second award of the year
- More recognition for marketing jobs board
- Leading UK marketing jobs board launches recruitment industry awards
- Only Marketing Jobs reaches awards finals
- Marketing Recruitment Awards 2011 – date confirmed
- How I spent the night flirting at the National Online Recruitment Awards (NORA)
- Only Marketing Jobs named ‘Best Specialist Job Board’
- How to write an effective job brief for online recruitment advertising