Tuesday 26 October 2010

When I saw this, I immediately thought of Eva Herzigova’s legendary ‘Hello Boys’ ad campaign for Wonderbra


http://bit.ly/cpGusj  


As PR jobs go, this has got to be one of the best out there at the moment. Yeah, yeah. I know what you’re thinking. You’d be wrong.I’m going to cite the well-known ‘Playboy Defence’ here: I didn’t rate this for the pictures, it’s all about the content. Honest.

Of course. the image of a willowy model in her undercrackers was what stopped me. Particularly in the po-faced job pages of PR Week.

When I saw this, I immediately thought of Eva Herzigova’s legendary ‘Hello Boys’ ad campaign for Wonderbra – and just about anything PR-wise from Scottish entrepreneur, Michelle Mone. And therein is the real gold, from a public relations point of view. Some ambitious, young PR go-getter is about to be handed a gilt-edged opportunity to run amok in the coverage equivalent of fields of clover.

Scott Douglas

No comments: