What's it all About?Focusing on Facebook, the world’s largest social network with over 700m users, this one-day conference will empower senior marketers with insight on how to harness this vast platform to create a positive impact on their business.Packed full of case studies, presentations, panel sessions and interviews the day provides a unique opportunity to learn from global brands, their agencies and carefully selected industry experts.
Join your peers and gain a comprehensive perspective on Facebook Marketing from strategy through to implementing tactics and the costs involved, discover analytics and audience insight and quiz our experts on what the future holds.
Chinwag Insight: Facebook Marketing will cover:
The conference includes a delicious lunch, refreshments throughout the day and a beverage or two, to oil the wheels of the post-conference networking.
- Strategy - Understand how, why and where Facebook fits into the marketing mix
- Engagement - Developing relationships, building reputation and sensitive marketing
- Resource - Structuring staff, agencies & suppliers to deliver results & minimise cost
- Advertising - Formats, stories, newsfeeds, campaigns, management & measurement
- Commerce - Credits, shopfronts and the possibilities of F-commerce
- Platforms - Games, apps, mobile and the opportunities beyond the page
- Analytics - Understanding ROI, KPIs and other acronyms that show what’s working
- Future - Crystal ball-time: planning for the future, the opportunities & coping strategies
Roll up your sleeves: why not join the ‘Introduction to Facebook Marketing’ bootcamp on the day before the conference, Wednesday 5th Oct for a practical introduction to Facebook Pages, Ads and more.
There's additions being added pretty-much constantly, so keep checking back.
// Facebook Marketing Programme
conference speakers page.
// Visit the conference speakers page
When / Where
Date: Thursday, 6th October 2011
Time: 9.00am - 6.00pm including lunch, refreshments, networking drinkies
Location: The Swiss Church, Covent Garden, London(map)
Audience: Senior Marketers from Brands, Retailers, Publishers & Agencies
// Essential info
Tickets start from only £199 - SAVE £100!
even on the early-bird price - using the discount code chinwag.