1. Two days of action packed engaging content within 25+ sessions, across four tracks covering all aspects of the social media & apps ecosystem.
2. 100+ speakers from top names in the industry including 3. Unique opportunity to network with 4000+ attendees made up from leading industry representatives
4. Free to attend developers zone with 2 tracks – two day showcase of technical presentations from leading developers, handset operators & apps stores covering a myriad of opportunities and challenges faced when developing apps
5. Operator & handset track – gain insight from leading operators on the app market infrastructure and their app store business models
6. Marketing track – Discover how global brands and corporations are adopting apps and why these tools are the ideal platforms to build you brand
7. One day of TV Apps content find out about the evolution of TV apps, it’s predicted development and the impacts it has for operators, manufacturers and advertisers
8. Free to attend exhibition, with 50+ exhibitor we will be creating a arena of buzz from service & tool providers from across the sectors
9. Hear how developer and operator strategies are shifting in terms of achieving ROI and monetisation 10. A chance to discuss & debate the current industry conditions and the predictions for their futurehttp://www.apps-world.net/europe/
Topics covered at the show include:
• Mobile application development – staying in tune with latest developments, finding the next advanced app, networking in the free to attend exbo hall
• Device and operators app strategies, and the latest from the developer platforms & technical updates
• The evolution of the TV App store – building new TV platforms for innovation, software development, and app development for TV services
• How Cloud computing is paving the way for more sophisticated apps with more processing power and memory?
• Interoperability – Breaking the barriers between App store owners, Operating Systems and developers
• How do you price your App in the App store and what are the other ways of monetising it?
• How to develop your own app as part of your marketing strategy, and how to market your app?