Don't miss out on visiting
Internet Retailing EXPO , and have a read below why you shouldn't..
1. Get closer to best practice technology from 120 leading suppliers across all sectors of ecommerce and cross-channel retailing
2. Experience the latest launches and new products in the Exhibition Hall
3. Follow guided topic Trails through the exhibition to meet the best range of suppliers to give you relevant insight and stimulus in the shortest time
4. Immerse yourself in the Workshop Programme and gain an in depth understanding of key topics
5. Compare supplier offerings through the fast paced JumpStart Events
6. Gather actionable insights from 2 free-to-attend Conferences
7. Avoid the pitfalls and learn from the experiences of growing retailers who have already been there, done that – and sharing there experiences at the Internet Retailing Insights conference
8. Learn from the innovations and winning strategies shared by leading retailers at the Internet Retailing Evolution Conference
9. Be inspired by the keynote presentations covering venture capital and business growth, customer loyalty through Tesco’s Clubcard and monetising social networks and why you don’t have to follow the crowd to be a success
10.....Registering for tickets is easy and free. Visit http://www.internetretailingexpo.com/
Ian Jindal • ... says...and of course take the time to network with others in the industry, not to mention that the whole team from Internet Retailing will be there, plus we'll be running interviews and panels on InternetRetailing.tv, and there'll be representation from IMRG (the industry trade body), The Catalogue Exchange (representing the direct selling and catalogue-into-eCommerce industry) and Econsultancy.com (running training and skills clinics as well as discussing qualifications - both individual and in-company programmes).
So much going on, couldn't squeeze into 10!