Littlewoods, Moneysupermarket.com and Aurora Fashions (Oasis, Warehouse, Karen Millen) share their experiences of engaging the social shopper at Social Media World Forum Europe 2011.
Discussion: Examining the Social ShopperInvestigating the social shopping explosion SMWF looks at how social media can be used to influence purchase decisions and offer new ways to build loyalty. How can online shopping become a truly interactive experience?
Gavin Merriman, Digital Marketing, Littlewoods- How are retailers engaging with the social shopper?
- What functionality is proving successful?
- How can social media be used to influence purchase decisions and offer new ways to build loyalty?
- What are the demographics of customers likely to engage with social shopping?
- What are the next steps to making online shopping a truly interactive experience?
Mark Guymer, Head of Shopping and Vouchers, Moneysupermarket.com
JC Mighty, E-commerce Communications Manager, Aurora Fashions
As part of a comprehensive two day social media conference the social shopping sessions sit alongside topics includes: brand engagement with social media, customer insight and co-creation, community management, customer support, location based marketing, mobile social media, business to business social networks, social gaming, virtual currencies and the latest web 2.0 marketing tools.
Now Europe’s largest conference and expo for the social media industry, the Social Media World Forum (http://www.socialmedia-forum.com/europe/) will be held March 29th/30th 2011 at Olympia, Earls Court and is part of the series (http://www.socialmedia-forum.com/europe/media/press-releases/310-retail-brands-investigate-social-shopping-trends-at-social-media-world-forum-europe-2011#).
Leading Brands and Social Networks already confirmed for the event include:
• Nick Jones, Director, Interactive Services, COI
• Nick Burcher, Global Head Of Social Media and Digital Innovation, ZenithOptimedia
• Kerry Bridge, Global Digital Media Communications Manager, Dell Public Sector
• Gavin Merriman, Digital Marketing, Littlewoods
• Babs Rangaiah, Vice President of Global Communications Planning, Unilever
• Oliver Lucas, Head of Customer Insight & CRM, New Look
• Janet Irwin, Head of Interactive Marketing, Telegraph
• Zoe Sands, Head of Digital – EMEA, Juniper Networks
• Ben Padley VP, Global Head of Digital Engagement and CRM, Sony Ericsson
• Ilicco Elia, Head of Consumer Mobile Products, Reuters Media
• Danny Rogers, Editor, PR Week
• Mark Guymer, Head of Shopping and Vouchers, Moneysupermarket.com
• Martine Edgell, CRM Specialist, Mercedes Benz UK
• Manny Anekal, Global Director of Brand Advertising, Zynga Inc.
• Claire Tavernier, Senior Executive Vice President, FMX and WWD,
With the early booking soon running out on Feb 4th, delegates can register online at http://www.socialmedia-forum.com/europe/media/press-releases/310-retail-brands-investigate-social-shopping-trends-at-social-media-world-forum-europe-2011#