80% of sales occur after the 5th contact with your prospect…but most business owners only reach out to new leads two or three times
Answer : That’s where the ‘theMarketingblog (Five Month) '20 article' Package’ plays its part.
This is an idea that builds on the 10 year platform and track record of theMarketingblog http://www.themarketingblog.co.uk/ and extends your reach, influencing power and search engine position.
Our experience of working with many other companies over the last 10 years has shown there is an additive effect in prospecting & profiling success from running a series of stories in theMarketingblog
- 80% of sales occur after the 5th contact with your prospect…but most small business owners only reach out to new leads 2 or 3 times.
- Average websites only convert 1-2%
- Most small businesses waste over 75% of their marketing & advertising budgets because they don't follow up well
You should seriously consider a ‘Marketingblog '20 article' package where you get four articles every month in the form of a story in the www.themarketingblog.co.uk (25,000 unique visitors pm )
You also get exposure in four other sites (Tumblr, Blogger, Rebel Mouse, Scoop It).
It gets better. You get extra, extra leverage in Twitter, LinkedIn and other sites.
This is for five months, yes five months (say June through November 2013). You could be benefiting from the power of 20 great articles.
Benefits of the ‘theMarketingblog '20 article' ’ package
- We project / create / write the stories so your management time is saved
- It is very Google friendly.
- It is available as a micro site to be used with your website.
- There is full tracking in theMarketingblog newsletter so your databases would get fresh names. .
- It will give your website / blog maximum exposure to the right type of prospect.
That's only £43 per article
Your success stories in theMarketingblog would pull the right quality of leads for you to get more quality proposals out for the rest of 2013. You would also be positioning your business in a more than useful ‘inner circle’ sector for the future.
Remember the '20 article' Package does this by:
- Increasing the number of new prospects
- Improving customer service levels
- Identifying hot sales leads
- Finding out what your customers want with informative email surveys and questionnaires
- Increasing sales prospects
The challenge therefore is to keep your stories up to date with fresh, interesting and factual articles over the five months.
They say word of mouth is the best recommendation you can get - and we agree! Check out these glowing references from just a few of our happy, satisfied users!
Will Corry 01784 434 412 firstname.lastname@example.org Call today - your time will be very well spent.