SMWF is continuing to evolve with our aim to deliver an event which is second to none, ensuring our audience receives the maximum potential from attending our shows.
Located on the ground floor of Olympia, a one day pass offers attendees the ability to mix and match an agenda that suits their requirements from 3 streams. A centralized bar area also aims to help facilitate networking, and of course grab a drink throughout the 2 days.New for 2011 we have introduced panel discussion formats, tweet up panels, on stage interviews, open 'Q&A' portions, audience sourcing debates and break-out group discussions allowing for you to explore in-depth the key social media platforms, and how they can enhance your marketing.
Track highlights include: view full agenda here:
• Integrating social media into your marketing plan, and building your social media marketing toolbox
• Free to attend exhibition & Social Media Hub pass available - click here
• How Social Media is being used for brand building
• How to engage with customers though Mobile Social Media and social media with mobile apps
• Building your Facebook, Linkedin, & Twitter marketing strategies
• Location based marketing
• Social Shopping - new influencers, voucher offers and real time social shopping
• B2B social media marketing
• Social TV – how social media is changing the way we interact with the TV
• Social CRM – internal social media, community building and management
• Top tips on selecting your Social Media Agency – the role of who does social media within your organisation
• Best practices for delivering PR campaigns across multiple Social Media platforms
• The new buzz word “Social Search”
• The Socialisation of the Internet with the impact of social credits and the open graph approach
• Social Gaming & Virtual Currencies
• Examining the differences between the Social Media market and other parts of the world
• Twitter applications and mash ups examined
New for 2011, we have introduced the Social Media Hub, educating in all elements of social media marketing with some of the leading platforms.