Running alongside the conference SMWF is producing a completely free to attend exhibition, offering you the chance to engage and network with an anticipated 4000+ attendees and cutting edge industry players, offering you the opportunity to develop new leads and contacts.
- Confused by the array of different social media channels out there and how to apply them to your business?
- Looking to find out the latest techniques, agency and tools? Social Media World Forum is the perfect event for staying ahead and finding out the latest in social media, marketing, branding and interactive media.
Topics over the two days will include:
- Whether you’re a small business owner or a marketing manager of a large brand or agency SMWF will help you harness the power of social media and provided you the knowledge and tools to succeed in this ever changing industry.
Social Media HubSocial Media Hub is an interactive discussion and learning area located on the exhibition floor. This area will be used throughout the two days for an education programme of basic social media marketing skills, demos of latest social media tools and platforms, and interactive debates.
- Business Insight: Social media for SMEs – advice for SMEs on the basic tools they should be using. Including setting up and using facebook, linkedin and twitter accounts and building an online presence via social media. Is social media worth the investment?
- Social Media Soapbox - Shared collective learning - pooling the audience discussing their experiences they have in building their social media strategy – what’s worked and what hasn’t. We open the floor to anyone from the audience to participate, and come up on stage to share their views, and debate things they have learned in building and executing their social media plan. The social soapbox will be moderated by experts within their field, with dedicated twitter # tags for each debate.
- Social Media Tool Box: As an extension of the exhibitor area the social media hub includes interactive workshops from our leading sponsors and exhibitors. Learn about the latest tools available and how you can implement these into your marketing plan.